TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 11:14 AM   #232
Cat's Pajamas
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
I haven't said anything else about MJ lately, except for being sarcastic on the tygra thread.

As long as people don't hurt others, I don't see a problem with people complaining. That is one thing people do well, complain.

I just see only you complaining about others complaining. Even on the Tygra thread, you were on there. I don't care for his character, but I know it will start fights. So I didn't post a serious comment.

I don't care what others say, but you keep defending this.

If the guy hates the show, let him say what he wants.
Honestly, thanks for the courteous reply. I bet you guys are all interesting and fun people, I'm not trying to single out anybody, or police the site or anything like that. Can we at least disagree in a friendly way?

Here's some stuff we probably agree on...

Top ten things I dislike about the new series:

1. Panthro's stretchy arms. I was kinda OK with cyborg arms, but as soon as I saw them stretch, I groaned.
2. Not crazy about the relationship plots, I think they're a little excessive and kinda dopey.
3. It would have been awesome if they paced the show better. I don't have a single episode that I hated, but it seems like they lost a lot of momentum in the story.
4. Super Thundertank. 'Nuff said.
5. I was hoping they'd establish a headquarters at the ToO. I always liked the Cat's Lair, the new guys need a base.
6. Lion-o's "learning how to be awesome" is all over the map.
7. I'd like to see more from Jaga occasionally.
8. Dialing back Panthro as comic relief would be awesome.
9. I didn't love the flashback episode. It was cool to get some history, but it felt like sloppy storytelling.
10. I'm not a fan of the "Tygra is always a jerk to Lion-o" I was hoping we'd see the relationship get more amiable by the 5th or 6th episode. But it's completely erratic.
Cat's Pajamas is offline   Reply With Quote