Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 01:40 PM   #2206
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: Joe Moore @ Toyark.com

Quote:
It's not often you can say you simply stumble upon a previously unseen and thought to be unproduced figure. But that's exactly what happened. A good friend of mine pointed me to an article at Toyfinity about one of their staffers coming upon Tiltor, a previously never before seen (outside of catalog scans) Robo Force figure.

"On May 2, 2012 an auction titled "1984 Ideal Robo-Force Cruel The Detonator New In Box-Never Opened" was listed on Ebay. While this figure is by no means difficult to find, the thumbnail picture next to the title showed that the robot inside the box was not the purple and maroon colored Cruel, but a rectangular blue and red robot. When the auction listing was clicked on to get a better look, what followed was a moment of recognition mixed with disbelief and an inability to swallow coupled with trembling hands. Sitting before me was Tiltor, a Wave 2 unreleased and never before seen Robo-Force Action Figure."

We've mirrored a few of the pics. But be sure to check out the Toyfinity Story for more as well as much more info on the figure.... [Read More]
Original Source: Tiltor A Previously Unseen Robo Force Figure Discovered - Toyark.com - Action Figures and Toys
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote