Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 11:32 AM   #209
AnonymousIncognito
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chique View Post
I assume you're talking about the Romance for Lion-O thread?

There was no ripping or bashing. A few posters talked about not liking out of character fanfics. They don't mention or hint at a specific author or fanfic, so unless they review under the same name, I don't see how you know the reviewers come from TCL. They were not crying about Tygra being a player, just that we had no evidence to support it, and so it made little sense for it to be so strongly accepted. That goes for both T/C and anti- T/C fanfics.

"....one of them even harassed the writer by leaving anon flames"..
..anon flames..

..you know one of the posters on that board left an anonymous flame?

Wrong Chique, they did mention a specific fanfic.

From TCL: "I mean, I've even seen fanfiction recently where Tygra used women freely and threw them away, Cheetara somehow doesn't know about this at all despite having known him all these years and as a Guardian of the Crown presumably being around the palace a lot, and has to be told this by Pumyra smugly warning her that Tygra probably doesn't love her and also who claims to be another woman he used and tossed away."

and

"Then you end up reading a fic because you just wanted to see Pumyra and Cheetara have a pleasant/funny conversation and it is... something else entirely."

Both comments pertain to a specific fanfiction; the same fanifiction story actually.

The subsequent comments all complained about fanfictions and ripped into the one Perepeteia first brought up. Well news flash kids. Fanfiction doesn't have to follow the story nor do the characters.

Based on the wording of the flame, yeah, I am inclined to believe it was someone from TCL because the same words are used there and really, nowhere else.
AnonymousIncognito is offline   Reply With Quote