TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 01:22 PM   #82
BB Shockwave
Thunder Kitty
Mumm-ra looked more like some ancient Lich Lord (with that skirt/cloak) then a samurai.

And man, I found it appropiate that the leader of the ancient jackals looks a lot like Anubis.

Also, we probably got our first glimpse at what Pumyra will look like on the show - those three smiths forging the Sword of Omens were definitely pumas.

Loved the backstory, the fight scenes, Lion-O's comments about findig himself (or rather Leo) in such situations (especially the "I'm gonna die... But at least I have a girlfriend!" and the "Would you believe, those actually kinda slipped my mind" lines) ... Also we got to see the other animals (monkeys, jackals, lizards, vultures, elephants, tigersharks). And Jaga couldn't have found a better Lord to create peace between the species then Lion-O. Claudus would have probably hidden the Book and never revealed the truth.

One thing I was surprised at, how the other cats (security guards) were still loyal to Mumm-Ra. Or how much the cats have kept from their roots - the royal clothes of Claudus or Tygra or Lion-O in episodes 1-2 looked a lot like the ones Leo and Panthera were wearing.

And I wonder how Mumm-Ra will trump the Cats' cards now - they have the sword and the book, they know where the other stones are, and we have seen that Leo could defeat him even with two stones. If Lion-O finds all three, Mumm-Ra won't stand a chance, army or no army.

Something also tells me slave collars will be featured in future episodes.
BB Shockwave is offline   Reply With Quote