TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 12:20 PM   #113
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Finally saw the episode. Though unfortunately my attempt to catch it on tape failed. I was sure I had set everything up correctly, but it's been years since I've set-up a VCR to tape something while I'm away (might help if I read the manual, lol).

Anyways, so much awesomeness in one episode, I doubt I'll remember everything. Definitely going to be an episode I re-watch several times.

Mumm-Ra's armored-form was amazing. Can't wait to see that in toy-form. It's also nice to see how the claw shield becomes a full set of armor for Lion-O later on. Can't wait to see that armor in toy-form too.

The revelation that Mumm-Ra, the cat's, and indeed all the other "animals" were aliens is quite interesting. Should be interesting to see how this might affect modern times.

Leo's girlfriend was a nice surprise. Kind of sad we never did get a name from her. I'm not sure why, but she puts me in the mind of a female version of Panthro's breed.

Jaga's presence in the book of omens is nice. I wonder if this is the only way Lion-O will be able to continue to learn from him, or if he'll ever show-up as a ghost like in the original.

The new show continues to impress. I'm already hyped for the next episode.
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote