TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 06:33 AM   #61
RedAlert Rescue
Thunder Kitty
I only had th chance to watch the Episode today (Sunday) and I have to say from the pics and descriptions I was not expecting much. But I really enjoyed it - much more than the Tower of Omens ep even.

I liked the Rabbit's dialogue I'd guess the Rabbit was probably the same name as the sword as otherwise the only reason to call it the sword of H***** is because that was the name of his home village.

I'm really glad they didn't pretend you can make a good sword in a day.. that was a nice touch.

The only way it might have benifited a little is if Lion-O had not suddenly gained a new super power out of nowhere... If they had him use this on Mumm-Ra or Grune at some point then I'd really like it - then it wouldn't just be a bottle episode it would be adding to the plot.

As I often say Modern Thundercats is like a Japanese RPG Videogame this would be part of his training stage still.

However the whole Leo thing makes it a curious thought to ponder was it Leo who beat Mumm-Ra and lion-O was just along for the ride or Lion-O who raised his game to do so, he seemed to fight like Lion-O.

But I guess Leo's memories and Lion-O's must have lead to a gestalt that Lion-O was unaware of him doing anything he'd not otherwise do - even though it's a replayed Memory... an interesting question anyway.

Anyway - in short - me like (and Snarf was fun too) nice to see they implied the TC's can understand him too.

I suppose some small consolement can be gained from TF Prime coming back soon so just as Thundercats was entertainment while that was not on - perhaps the TCatters can watch that until it's back.
RedAlert Rescue is offline   Reply With Quote