Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 11:13 AM   #65
soundwave810
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinktank View Post
I'd stick with white or gray. Only the end segments with the paws are colored anyways. The telescoping segments and chain are "Steel" colored so I don't see why you need to fight a battle you don't have to.

If you do them I would want them in "Fightin" and "Holstered" versions for sure.

BTW: I hope to have a five gun sprue of Lizard firepower prototyped up and in my hands in a few weeks or so. It will have the following guns:
>X1 Pistol wi/ scope (Sidearm)
>X1 Pistol wi/ scope and stock attached (Carbine)
>X1 Rifle wi/ scope and stock (Sharpshooter)
>X2 Rifle wi/ scope, stock, and close combat attachment (Infantry)

Once it passes inspection and durability, I will let you know.
Good point on making them grey. I like that idea. Chain or no chain?

Sweet! Are you having them printed via Shapeways (or some similar service) or are you sculpting/ carving them yourself?
Either way, I can't wait to see them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackus View Post
how about colored nunchucks with chain ( metal ones ). and do you post to the UK? oh .. and I I need a sword of omens as well if you can make a better than the bandai ones. I'd buy that as well, plus the stands
Working on getting the prices for international shipping. Apparently there is quite a demand for these stands overseas as well. I'll have more info and be set up for you and the rest of the international fans either later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Thxs for the input on the 'chucks. I'm keeping tally of the answers and any suggestions until the next weekend. So keep them coming!
soundwave810 is offline   Reply With Quote