Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 07:06 PM   #670
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
I never said cheetara was a ho. I said that was OOC of her, from what she did.

Hate tell you, but like someone pointed out. Cheetara is apart of lion-o's pride. He is the alpha male.

Than the tigers should be ruling right.

I thought most tigers are in southern asia and lions are in africa. They rarely come across each other. I know lions and cheetas come in contact a lot.

It is a cartoon about different speices. They are not races.

Yes, I can see how they can be implemented in a cartoon, but what started this was people were bent out of shape of what someone said about lions. Calling that person racist because they like lions better.

If you look at ancient history, you see lions more than tigers. Lion of Judah. I love all cats.
Aww look at chu! Trying to work shipping into it. If your going to go the route then you should acknowledge that Lions and Cheetahs are each others worst enemy. Lions have been known to kill off Cheetahs and their cubs because of their natural instinct to compete for food and territory. Sounds romantic right? Besides even though Cheetahs and Lions fight for the same territory, they are not of the same species. They can NOT produce fertile off spring and would NOT mate under normal circumstances.

Lion-O leads but is not an alpha male. He's being followed because these are not animals, but instead furry humans. They see him as their king because he is the biological son of Claudus, not because he is stronger or more fit. Tygra is a better fighter than Lion-O (as of now). Panthro is the best fighter. If this was a pack of animals, Panthro would be the leader.
Also about the history. If you look at eastern tails, Tigers are more prevalent.

Last edited by Chique; 12-09-2011 at 09:31 PM..
Chique is offline   Reply With Quote