TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 05:54 PM   #88
Burning Bright
Tyger, Tygra
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreepySariFan View Post
but I felt like the whole moral of the story here was that the kittens had always tried the alternative solution when the obvious hard choices seemed too grim.
I much prefer that moral to the back-and-forth that we've had previously about the kittens' survival skills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexofThundera View Post
Anyways anyone think El Dara is just a legend and not actually true?
Considering the name is a derivative of the legendary "El Dorado", that seems to be most likely.

Of course, since it's been mentioned multiple times, and the book that its legend was in appeared to be old and thick, there may be a reality behind the legend in the show.

I keep going back to "Legacy", but it's the only episode in the series which has any history in it other than character-specific histories. Jaga mentioned that the book's records were disrupted by the crash, but the survivors banded together to rebuild civilization. "El Dara" may be the first city that was built after the crash, but it ended up being abandoned for some reason or another, leaving behind the legend of the prosperity that was found there while it was inhabited.

What would be left behind after such a city passed into legend would be nothing more than lifeless ruins. That would make the El Dara that the kittens are looking for both real and false.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
well Pumas are considered Mountain Lions....
Er, Puma is actually a genus of feline, not a specific species. Mountain Lions (proper name - Cougars) are just one species of that genus. The thing is Mountain Lions have nothing in common with actual Lions other than both being felines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSapphire View Post
Panthro is already in a meaningful, committed relationship with the ThunderTank, anything else would be considered adultery.
LOL! Yeah, to be #1 in Panthro's heart, you have to be better than the Thundertank! Good luck with that!
Burning Bright is offline   Reply With Quote