TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 05:51 PM   #90
BB Shockwave
Thunder Kitty
I am glad that for once it is Mumm-Ra who emerged victorious... Yeah, he still has an army and rules all, but getting constantly thwarted (and on one occasion, getting the sword of Omens stolen from under his nose inside his pyramid) started to undermine his threat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
Or MJ had dreamed of T/C since the OS, that he was going to make it happen no matter what.
It happened in the Wildstorm comics too, long before this series.

I still don't get all the whining of the old fans about the Tygra-Cheetara relationship. Guess what, I am a big Beast Wars fan, but I did not complain when Blackarachnia turned out to be Optimus Prime's ex-girlfriend in Transformers Animated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
MJ's MO, He will almost always not letting the Alpha Male getting together with the Alpha female, because all the Alpha Females are only exclusives for Jelenic himself and his "good side" projection of "himself" in the show he directs, in this case Tygra.
Geez, shallow much?

Quote:
Jelenic and crew will be forever be remembered as the man and crew that tainted the TCATS brand.
Umm, no, Jelenic and Dan Norton will be remembered long from now as the people who took an obscure eighties cartoon that no-one save for die-hard fans remembered, and turned it into an epic and memorable new series.

Be honest, Thundercats was no MOTU, GI Joe or TMNT. It was a one-hit series that lasted a few years and was gone for 20 years. I mean, even friggin' Biker Mice from Mars got a reboot! Don't kid yourself. People will be remembering Thundercats because of the new series, both old-timers like myself and new kids who will perhaps check the old series out of curiosity after watching this one.

Last edited by BB Shockwave; 05-12-2012 at 05:58 PM..
BB Shockwave is offline   Reply With Quote