Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 09:10 PM   #141
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: TM2 D-bot @ TFW2005.com

Quote:
Again board member Red leader shares with us new images and his thoughts on the new Leader Dark of the Moon Bumblebee figure:

Now I am a big Bee fan and this guy for me is fantastic, Battle Ops is wicked but this one has more of the movie proportions for me, its not perfect by any stretch of the imagination but its had a good go

First off we will address the size issue, he is small in car mode as you can see from the comparison with Voyager Prime, he does however grow significantly in bot mode and stands as tall as Leader Prime give or take a cm or 2.

The Mechtech is very bulky kids however will love it, it has 3 electronic features which are the main cannon in car mode and the 2 shoulder mounted blasters all of which are activated by simply pressing on them, the whole thing swings in and out on a lever for either bot or car mode. It is a bit heavy for the main figure to carry in bot mode so we left it off a lot of the time we had it for the pictures.

There are no electronics in the main robot at all, he is simply a large action figure and all the bettter for it, he is very poseable with the extending arm cannon and battle mask, the only area he is let down a little on is the legs which can be limited due to the way the knees and hips line up.

Click above to continue reading the review and to see the complete gallery.
Original Source: Dark of the Moon Leader Bumblebee Pictorial Review - Transformer World 2005
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote