Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 04:09 PM   #132
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongor View Post
Obviously I'm completely speculating here so don't read nothing into this, but I wonder if there is some kind of personal feud going on behind the scenes. As far as I knew the show debuted to high ratings great reviews and was guessed to be the hot seller this Christmas. Than CW pulls it right before the holidays and treated the show like an unwanted red haired step child. Why? Makes no sense at all. We hear about a 52 episode order and all of a sudden, a week after it comes back we're sitting here scared that this show may be cancelled? WTF? F U CW.
If I'm not mistaken, WB hasn't been happy with how CW has been handling the show. I don't know this for absolute fact, or how that would have affected things, but it's what I've heard, and it wouldn't at all surprise me. Hopefully whatever may be going on will get resolved. Assuming something is going on behind the scenes.

No matter what might be going on, I'm going to continue to show my support for the show. I feel guilty about not supporting the toy-line, and while any purchase I make in the future will be insignificant in the grand scheme of things, it can't hurt.