TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 01:00 PM   #22
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinSage View Post
1. When sitting around the camp fire, Lion-O and Tygra discuss the sword's decision of Lord. Then Tygra says that Cheetara believes in Lion-O and Lion-O responds with something like "you know we'll eventually have to settle this."

Was Lion-O talking about the Lordship or referencing some love triangle with himself, Cheetara and Tygra? From previous episodes I had picked up on something between Lion-O and Cheetara. But I hadn't gotten the sense that Tygra had thrown his hat in that ring.

2. If Lion-O is talking about some kind of love triangle, can anyone cite some evidence for me? It's entirely possible that I am just forgetting something or missed something. But I'd like to know!
Lion-O was most definitely referencing the love triangle that's subtly been going on. As for Tygra's part in it, Bengali of Thundera pointed out that when Tygra saw Cheetara with the other Clerics bringing in the sword, he was shocked, and in a way that shows they knew each other beforehand. That and according to episode twelve's synopsis, Tygra and Cheetara had an "early relationship".

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinSage View Post
PS - that huge owl guy was awwwwwwwwesome. Was he from the original series? I don't remember him...
I don't believe he was, but I'm not 100% sure. If not, he's definitely a character that could have fit into the original show.
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote