Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 08:45 AM   #161
Sining
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
So you want the Tcats to start fighting dirty? They're the heroes. They're supposed to be honorable and moral. This is a cartoon for kids not a real life war.
There are only two ways to deal with people fighting dirty. Either you're a) much stronger than them at which point you'll still win or b) you fight dirty as well. Since b) is out , the cats only have a) left. It's no good whining about how they're losing cause the opponents are fighting dirty. It's a personal peeve of mine that people complain about others fighting dirty when they never really try harder to win. Which brings me to my 2nd point

Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post

You know what is werid is when the cats get captured in 15, tygra causes a distraction to get the upper hand. They could've done something like that too.
Okay, it seems like the whole cast got hit with the idiot ball this episode. Let's put it this way. On one side, we have a cat who can turn invisible, has a long range weapon and has a GUN. We have another cat who's super super fast, like speedster fast and can apparently make...wood grow. (bad innuendo) And then we have a cat who has a magical sword and 2 stones of great power. On the other side we have...a dog, a monkey and a lizard with a gun. HTF DID THEY LOSE SO BADLY!?!?!? Seriously, looking at all the abilities one party has, they should be wiping the floor with the other side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theking View Post
I was hoping that Lion-O and her would end up together, but after seeing this episode I guess it won't ever happen. Now I just wish they stop the love triangle angle and let Cheetara and Tygra be happy. Instead they should concentrate on building Lion-O from a jealous boy to a man worthy of being king. Let him move on and take having his heart broken as a lesson of maturity. The lesson being that you can only count on yourself, and emotions only drag you down lol.
The love triangle won't stop so quickly, for one simple reason. Romance drama sells -_- Teens love it and it starts shipping wars. Plus the way they were talking about the triangle before the show started airing, I expect the romance drama to continue on for quite a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
I was thinking this morning. People say she's not doing her job as a cleric. But Tygra is also Lion-O's brother. The clerics are the "guardians of the crown" and most places, I think, the crown is the whole royal family. She could very well be sworn to protect both of them.
Um, no. In other places maybe but it's proven in thundera that the crown = can only be carried by lions, which in this case is only Lion-O.
Sining is offline   Reply With Quote