TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 11:55 AM   #169
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Covenant View Post
I also liked that Lion-O confronted Cheetara but why after he tells Cheetara and Tygra that he's happy for them? Why not bring it up his confusion when the three are together? Cheetara's excuses for why she led him on were ridiculous! Her telling Lion-O that Tygra set her up to lead Lion-O on is outrageous! I think the writers have a tough job stuffing a lot of story into very short episodes but perhaps if they tried to concentrate on some continuity things would work themselves out. Characters are constantly contradicting themselves, they forget their abilities and weapons. They fight when they shouldn't and surrender at the worst times. Lion-O seems less mature now then when he left the ruins of Thundera. I still can't believe that the Thundercats team is not in agreement as to how they will continue to fight Mumm-Ra's army and to what end!
See that is where I think lion-o feels betrayed by cheetara. If he had a problem with tygra, then he would've brought it up. You notice he has kept it away from tygra.

Jaga said watch over him, not anything else.

Remember they want to add layers to the characters and they want to make it tough for lion-o.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote