TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 09:52 PM   #194
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sining View Post
So your answer to a clear objective of the SS is to give a hypothetical scenario in which the SS will choose to save the wife instead of the president? And you expect to be taken seriously? Here's another hypothetical scenario to counter your hypothetical scenario; what if ALL of them chose to save the president? As for guarantee? What guarantee do you have? Do you have some survey of the SS where they were polled and some answered 'no, if it came down to it, I would choose to save the first lady instead of the president'? Or are you just misusing the word guarantee?

BTW, the SS aren't the presidents slaves either but they do have a sacred duty. The fact you think duty = slave is very telling.
I mean, look at it this way. If the SS saves the president, they spare the country from anarchy and turmoil. If they choose to let the president die to save the wife/kids/random puppy/whatever, they have just fulfilled the trope 'GJ breaking it hero'
I said their wives not the presidents wife. No one would expect them to save the First Lady before the president. This is an argument about people choosing someone they love over duty.

I don't think that duty = slavery. And not once did I say that. I was saying the exact opposite of that. Ya'll are the ones that seem to think that she has to do everything Lion-O wants her to.

Last edited by Balgus82; 03-26-2012 at 09:55 PM..
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote