TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 10:47 PM   #195
stac
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
since we're talking about the secret service, make a few of them to choose between the president and their wives. Some may still choose the president, but I guarantee all of them wouldn't.

I mean geeze people she might be his subject, and she might be his bodyguard, but she is NOT his slave.

"she let her feelings get in the way" well you know what? she's not a robot either.
As I and the others have said before, her choosing Tygra by surrendering destroyed any chance any of them might have had to make it out alive. Her decision almost cost all three of them their lives. There was no tactical advantage to surrendering. Lion-O made the right call.

She not only does a 180 turn and chooses Tygra, but she also refuses to stand by Lion-O when he needed her the most.

Cheetara’s decision was incredibly naïve. Slythe has been hunting the ThunderCats since Thundera fell and he’s even brought in new Generals to help deal with them. What did she think they would do when they surrendered? Let them live happily ever after?

Maybe the writers did this just to rub it in Lion-O’s face a bit more. Maybe they feel the only way to build Lion-O’s character is to first break him down completely. And then do it some more.

Last edited by stac; 03-26-2012 at 10:52 PM..
stac is offline   Reply With Quote