TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 12:09 PM   #5
Grippen
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexofThundera View Post
No I agree it does not sound good especially the part I quoted. That right there sounds like they're saying "there has to be a demand in order for us to create a supply, and right now that demand is not there".

If you think about it, it just didn't make any business sense to have not had a new wave of shipments out the door in time for the move to Sat mornings. Something big had to have happened during the hiatus that made them pull back and not try to push the line with the Sat move. It sadly may have all simply come down to numbers.

As much as I love the Thundercats, the reality of the situation is that even on clearance, much of wave 1 is still dangling on the pegs. Wave 2 would "appear" to have sold well, but that's just because of the tiny amount of product that actually made it on to the store shelves.

Here's hoping something happens and we start to get better news.
I agree with you reading between the lines its what I understand also. Another minor detail is the comics. They launched that sample 2 months ago and since then nothing meanwhile UK Comics are on issue 2 and heading to issue 3 already. Off course the UK one is under Panini. Which means they don't care much about this line anymore sold some right to Panini in UK and wouldn't be surprised if we don't see any US comic coming out in the end.
Grippen is offline   Reply With Quote