TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 10:10 PM   #149
AlexofThundera
Talk Hard
This was posted by LioConvoy over @ TCL. It is a FB status by Dan Norton. (Sorry I don't have a direct link)

Quote:
"As Saturday approaches, so does the final episode of this season of ThunderCats. I hope everyone gets a chance to check it out. This has been the best experience of my career and I thank everyone for tuning in. At the end of the day, I can say my chin is up, my chest is out and I look forward to what comes next. Though I haven't heard what the fate of the show is, I like most other fans of the show, want the ride to continue. So until the last breath, I'm ready to fight the good fight. But no matter the fate of our show, or my role in the future, I hope someone feels inspired enough to make ThunderCats live on in some way. I've been inspired by this show since I was twelve years old. I hope we lit the fuse that sparks the imagination for a long time to come. Thanks guys... Dan"
It appears that even the Thundercats crew is on "standby" like the rest of us waiting to hear some news from WB. If this is the case then I take it as a good sign that WB hasn't made up their minds yet about the fate of the show.

Last edited by AlexofThundera; 06-14-2012 at 10:18 PM..
AlexofThundera is offline   Reply With Quote