Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 11:35 PM   #1171
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
Harboring feeling after he saw C/L being close. Again we know nothing of tygra harboring feelings before that. Like you said.

Tygra knew who she was. If cheetara was in the shadows, why did she appear to lion-o and follow him. Tygra was not shock that it was cheetara.

Producers said they wanted layers.

That is what a love triangle is. If she was going to risk it now, she would have risk it before. Didn't happen until E12.

I said that a while back. Best solution to the problem is go to the source. Who caused the problems leading up to the AP part, tygra. Who did Annet say lion-o would feel betrayed by, tygra. Who kick lion-o in the hole, tygra.

She knew from Annet that lion-o would feel betrayed by tygra, so she thought she could help the situation and felt guilty by never thanking tygra. She is devoted to her king, she is going to what she thought was best for the higher good.

Sorry your boyfriend is not prefect.

Hey, won't be long before your post count is high as it is at TCL.
You missed my point about her clericy and anonymity. She never appeared to Lion-O as a cleric until the last moment. She had her robe on during the initiation and the fight.
We will know why she followed him in episode 14

I wont pretend to know whare your going with this Tygra bit. Besides blaming him for everything wrong in Lion-O's life.
So since she knew Lion-O was going to end up betrayed, she chose to make sure it happened ? What?
My boyfriend is far from perfect, but I dont see what this has to do with Tygra? Kick him down a hole because Cheetara confessed to having feelings for him and thus hurting Lion-O?
Chique is offline   Reply With Quote