TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 11:12 PM   #1
Dr Kain
Thunderian Commoner
I've had some mixed thoughts on this line. Most of it is because I doubt Bandai is going to put in all of their support into it, especially when it comes to the 6inch and Classics lines. With that said, I've been planning to buy the 6inch figures and not the 4inch figures, but what the heck happened? Lion-O's 6inch figure is hideous compared to the 4inch one. His face is so glossy and he has little to no expression or detailing while the 4inch one looks alive and energetic. The 6inch one has far more articulation, but like I said, his face is terrible. How can a 4inch figure be better than a 6inch one? That is just not possible. I mean, they got it right with Mumm-Ra. Well, sort of. His 4inch figure is absolutely bland and cheap looking while the 6inch figure is detailed and everything. Of course, they forgot to give him his wings, which really drags the design of the 6inch down a lot. But then they forgot to give the 4inch one his double bladed sword. Is this just laziness on Bandai's part? Or do they want people to prefer the 4inch line?
Dr Kain is offline   Reply With Quote