TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 11:00 PM   #35
Dr Kain
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPLIT LIP View Post
Actually having 6 inch Lion-O now, I can say that comparing individual figures the 6 inch line is deffinately superior. His face sculpt is spot on to the animation, and design-wise he isn't hindered at all. He's just a great toy. The 4 inch line also look like great toys, but the sculpts on them range from okay to blah, and a a few are lacking very much in articulation.
I'm kinda in the same boat. I decided to pick up the 6inch Lion-O when I saw him today and comparing the two, he is definitely better. Thus, I have to take back what I said. However, I figured out what I did not like about him, the glossy paint on the face. That is what ruins the details of the sculpt. Outside of that though, I am loving it due to the posseability.

Unfortunately, I am repeating myself here, but I am just having a hard time putting faith into Bandai. They have shown absolutely no love for toys in any of their lines since 98 and I cannot expect them to just suddenly start now. I mean, if they do have Silverhawks in the cartoon, do you really think they will do 6inch figures of them? How about a Snarf that can fit in with the 6inch line? Mummy-form Mumm-Ra?
Dr Kain is offline   Reply With Quote