Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 05:11 PM   #503
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: Sol Fury @ TFW2005.com

Quote:
As you all vote on that all important Transformers Hall of Fame 2011 poll, I thought I'd draw your attention to this Generation 1 Skullcruncher gallery, recently submitted to us by 2005 Boards member HighPrime.

Skullcruncher is a Decepticon with a special place in my heart - back in the New Year's sales of 1988, I remember picking up this alligator Decepticon to give some backup to my Scorponok who I got for Christmas. For a long time it was him, Apeface, Snapdragon and Scorponok as my Headmasters - he is one of the toys from my childhood who got a lot of play. And even now looking back and reading his bio, there's nothing about him that is not cool. He's an alligator Decepticon whose gun has the sole purpose of making his enemies easier to chew! He's partnered with a businessman who plans on using the Decepticon to get rid of his business rivals! Grax's pilot seat in beast mode is sitting inside Skullcruncher's mouth (better hope he doesn't get hungry while you're in there guy)!

Looking at this gallery brought back a lot of happy childhood memories for me. Click here to check out the gallery and see if HighPrime's excellent photography does the same for you too.

And who knows, maybe it will be Skullcruncher for the Hall of Fame 2012?
Original Source: TFW Gallery Update Generation 1 Skullcruncher - Transformer World 2005
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote