TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 12:42 PM   #4
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Everything looks great. Sucks that the 8" figures are carrying on at a "limited capacity". Looks like I'll be skipping over Tygra, and getting the 6" figures instead. Though I'm not sure what I'll do with my 8" Lion-O now... Mumm-Ra looks great, as does Lion-O (even with that facial expression). Can't wait to see how the others turn out.

Cheetara and Tygra look great. I had decided to just skip most of the modern figures, but these two might have changed my mind, lol. I might just go pick-up Lion-O, Panthro, and Mumm-Ra before they disappear from store shelves. Should be interesting to see how the kittens turn out, and to see who else is coming down the pipeline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
so glad they corrected the peg colors.
I wouldn't count on that staying true for the production toys. If I'm not mistaken, we got picture similar to these of the first wave stuff that had the correctly colored pegs, while the actual production toys had the black ones.

Edit:Now that I've read through the highlights, lol...

Quote:
The 6" Thundercats 2011 line will feature variants and repaints based on changing appearances in the show
I think this most definitely means that other versions of Lion-O are on the way, so I'll be skipping his first figure. I just hope that it also means we'll get an accurate Panthro figure at some point. That way all I'll have to worry about getting is Mumm-Ra, who I guess could also be getting an upgrade sometime in the future (maybe with wings?).

Last edited by Ravenxl7; 11-15-2011 at 02:58 PM..
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote