Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 08:11 PM   #621
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: NIBMRatchet @ TFW2005.com

Quote:
Steve Blum; voice of Transformers: Prime Decepticon "Lord" Starscream had a chat with the same people who interviewed Don Jeanes.

Skewed 'n Reviewed asked Steve regarding his work with Transformers: Prime…

"...Starscream has always been one of my favorite characters – especially as played in recent years by the great Charlie Adler and also the great Tom Kenny! In fact, after hearing Charlie’s recent performances in the films, I felt I had to get his blessing before I could even accept the role! By the way, what a gentleman – love that guy! Tom’s a hell of an act to follow too – jeez! It’s very hard for me to take over a character that has been so masterfully portrayed – especially when my friends are the previous portrayers! I didn’t try to consciously copy anything that had been done before me, I simply did what came naturally and apparently (thankfully) they liked it!"

Steve Blum also mentioned an upcoming Transformers Video Game. Whether this is the Transformers: Dark of the Moon Prequel Game, the MMO Game based on Transformers: Prime Universe or something else is unsure at the moment.

"...If you’re speaking of the newest Transformers game – WAY too early to talk about it, methinks. Lasers trained on my temples. In the past, I’ve played a lot of bots – good and bad, including Barricade and Breakdown. Vocally stressful, but any time I get to live in the Transformers universe, I’m grateful."

You can read the rest of the interview at Skewed 'n Reviewed.
Original Source: Steve Blum Talks Transformers: Prime - Transformer World 2005
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote