Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 07:34 PM   #391
Sining
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
Slavery. We already know from the crew that Mumm-Ra kept some of the survivors from Thundera as slaves. And I would think seeing their king as a slave beside them would keep the slaves morale low.
Having their king's decapitated head paraded in front of them would probably be better.

Quote:
In an Army there are more soldiers to take your place after you die. The Thundercats are not an army. If one of them dies there's no one to replace them.

Say something like this battle would keep happening. And one person would keep getting captured. Lion-O keeps fighting, and the one captured dies. After a while Lion-O's going to be fighting by himself.
Of course, and having 3 people get captured and then executed is so much better.

Quote:
I have done no such thing. I never once even alluded to a motive for Lion-O wanting to continue to fight.

And btw if Tygra really wanted to kill Lion-O then Lion-O would be dead right now. No one was there to stop him.
Yes...Tygra did try to kill Lion-O once already didn't he....I almost forgot about that. I don't really see how that helped your point though
Sining is offline   Reply With Quote