TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

Thread: Wave 3 ideas
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 01:17 PM   #37
xander88
Thunder Kitty
[QUOTE=Ravenxl7;39200]They could surprise us and release another version of him with a cape...I don't expect that to ever happen, but I imagine even Bandai manages to majorly surprise their fan-bases with something coll every once in a while...While I too would prefer a cloth cape, if that wasn't possible for Bandai to do, I would be ok with a rubber cape. Still wouldn't be the best for articulation, but it'd be better than nothing. My biggest fear for the Classics line (other than cancelation), is lack of villains.

Yeah I wouldn't mind a rubber cape but a cloth cape would definitely be my first choice. I have Batman figures with rubber capes and I've always thought a cloth cape would have been better, but cloth capes are a bit of a rarity on 6" figures.

I am also concerned about the lack of villains in the classics line and also in the 6" modern line. Plus, there is the possibility of getting variations of characters they have already released which could mean having to wait longer for villains. I really hope that bandai release a lot more villains before doing variations in the 6" line. I'd rather have plenty of characters than variations of the same ones.
xander88 is offline   Reply With Quote