Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: G.I. Joe News
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 09:40 AM   #536
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: DESTRO @ HissTank.com

Quote:
I just got my August GI Joe Collectors Club Magazine and was a small update for the upcoming G.I. Joe Collectors Club Figure Subscription Service.

Editor's Desk

I'm very excited to provide the next update on our club exclusive subscription figures. We have started to receive production samples from the factory. Keep watching for figure pre-views as the deco and accessories are approved. Our next phase is working on the packaging and setting up the billing system for this awesome 12 figure subscription. You will need to sign-up and complete the full purchase to qualify and receive the thirteenth carded figure FREE!

Brian's Intel!

As of this writing we are still waiting on pricing for the figure subscription service and hope to bring you some info this month. These figures are all G.I. Joe Collectors Club exclusives and will not be available at retail in any store. They will be characters many fans thought they would never see in the 25th line and they will include some cancelled (retail) figures, along with some new imaginings. Provided that all of your billings go through, with your final shipment we will send you a FREE carded 13th figure.

Join up now at GIJOECLUB.COM - The Official G.I. Joe Collectors' Club!
Original Source: GI Joe Collectors Club Figure Subscription Service Update - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote