Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 05:39 PM   #5859
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
I agree.

The core characters are in place and legacy showed us that mummra, lion-o, tygra, and cheetara will play a bigger role. Of course lion-o will be the main focus.

Pumyra is a b list character. If she was a main character, they would have established her earlier. I think she comes in on Native son.

You have to make them happy, because they will not watch it. If thunderdad doesn't watch it, most likely the thier kids won't.

Again, I think their is more to it in episode 13.

You know they worry about the fans reaction.

Look at bioware. There was such a backlash (Like my Warden, spent many hours on them) that they started to address some of it on the boards and made excuses. It pushed them to change how their DLC stuff was. It was more story driven.

In the end, it is about the dollars. What is going to make you the most. There was a reason TC have been on the back burner for 10 years.
Yeah the warden thing from DA1 cannot be used win DA2, was a fan backlash indeed. It's never good when you turn fans that really like your work into fans that having major issues or issues with your work.

Tcats has undergone various development process since 2000s like Jelenic said, 10 different versions until finally this last one. Why waste the potential when you can make more money out of it, especially when they haven't explored anything yet out of L/C, with L/C having enough base already. In any case he said he went to message boards to see what line he cannot cross, well he has crossed a line now, unless we will get something more about L/C to even the playing field, its just only fair to L/C fans too, as with their MO.
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote