TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 05:50 PM   #1
Covenant
Thunder Kitty
I went to a Walmart about 40 minutes away from where I live to track down some new figures (Walmart in Union, NJ). On the shelf were 4 6" Cheetaras and not much else by way of Thundercats. One of our forum members wrote in the sightings section a week ago that there were 4 6" Cheetaras at that Walmart! They have been sitting there for a week! Honestly, what 6-9 year-old wants to play with a Cheetara figure?? Why the hell didn't Bandai pack the Tygra with this Cheetara 50/50? I understand that this is the "collector series" but they are just action figures made for kids. To me, collector series figures should be much more impressive. I expect that we will be swimming in Cheetaras pretty soon, meanwhile there isn't a 6" Tygra to be found. Bandai also short packed Claudus, the only real new figure in Wave 2, to one per case! WTF Bandai!?! I'm also curious as to why they couldn't release the entire Thundercats team at once instead of spreading them out over 12 months? They did it with the 4" wave, why not the 6"? The 8" Classic Collector Series I believe was a success since I rarely see them in stores anywhere but Bandai decided to cancel them. Again, I don't understand the thought process. Finally I'm concerned about the idiots at Cartoon Network. The show has been gone for some time now and no one seems to know when it will return. That will be bad for toy sales. If the toys don't sell and the Thundercats line suffers we may never see the Wilytwins in 6" form and that would really be a shame.
Covenant is offline   Reply With Quote