Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 03:38 PM   #30
JASONKAT
Thunder Kitty
Jason,
You and I are going to be good friends,

That reminded me of Rhoda from Problem Child 2, lol
"You and I are going to be good friends" whys that? cause ur daddy's going out on a date? lol. Anyways..

I love thundercats, i would watch the show everymoring b4 school around 6:45 or 7am. with a bowl of applejack, lol.
But then as i got older I didnt have time to watch em anymore or they ended up being just re-runs, so i grew out of that. But now its been like over 15yrs and im really glad they r back, and i hope they r here to stay.
I wanna say i love every character in this but by that i only mean the cats and mum-ra everybody else who has been poping out, i could care les for. even if they have sumthing to do w the thundercats..
my favs are.. wilykit/wily kat, lion-o and Cheetara. and snarf is cute and funny.
Another thing, i kinda wish these shows were longer, or like 2 shows per friday. like back to back. So that watever ends in the 1st, we see in the next1, i hate waiting a week, by then i 4got wat happened lastweek, lol
i think my fav show would b tower of omens or watever it was called. Because the cats teamed up to find this place and along the way, they each had to do sumthing to keep moving w/out getting killed. now it seems like theres a fight going on with just 1 cat, which is lion-o so i hope we see more as they keep coming . GO THUNDERCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!
JASONKAT is offline   Reply With Quote