TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 08:09 AM   #46
asianstudnt87
Thunder Kitty
As the newest member, I want to apologise in advance if I say anything wrong.

I love the new designs for all of the main characters, especially Liono's. I think the new design looks very gladiatorish, very Roman. For the villains, I like how they designed Mummra's spaceship. The giant ornamental face and statues combined with the Star Wars-style spaceship command centre give it a very exotic feel.

If there is a complaint I have, it's that there haven't been enough female characters within the show as of yet. Not as main characters, but maybe as good/evil side characters which the heroes meet during the journey. If they do introduce new characters, I pray the designers won't just design all new female characters like sexy scantily clad barbarian women. That would be lazy,and utterly predictable I'm not saying scantily clad isn't good, but there should be a balance. Like for every 2,3 sexy designs theres 1 classy elegant look.

What sort of classy female character designs would everyone be interested in seeing? I personally wouldn't mind designs like the female togas in the movie Gladiator(2000-with Russell Crowe) or even Gong Li's Empress in Curse of the Golden Flower(2006-international movie from China).

Last edited by asianstudnt87; 10-04-2011 at 09:13 AM..
asianstudnt87 is offline   Reply With Quote