Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 02:23 PM   #11
Eclipse
Witch Doctor
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuukonomiko View Post
Heck, they figured they overhauled the whole cast (save for Lion-O, he's a lot like the original), they might as well overhaul most everyone, Pumyra included. Did they say she was still going to be a medic? I have a suspicion they're going to make her a warrior too.

Now there's this cliche about women who are, erm, feisty/nuts/bloodthirtsy. I won't say it here. But you guys who know me (that's YOU Eclipse, lmao) know what I mean.
I'd say something, but I choked on laughter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSapphire View Post
He, she may still be sweet and caring under all that fire, let's not forget that she hasn't exactly had a fun time here, maybe even moreso that the other cats. Maybe a little PTSD is going on. We'll just have to see how she acts in future episodes. From what I gathered she was obviously upset with Lion-O but her quick turnaround indicates she was also attracted to him on some level too, and nothing can piss you off more than wanting to... kiss someone you also want to punch the hell out of.
Between Fuuko's diagnosis and yours, it looks like the hot, sexy (future queen of Thundera) puma who can also kick your butt needs a shrink. Boy is Lion-O going to have fun
Eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote