TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 10:27 PM   #506
FreakinZoid
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
How are we the bullies? We're just countering his arguments. He's the one calling people buttkissers and pathetic and all manner of other things.

And honestly, I think you and he are the same person. He comes in posts over 60 posts in the same thread in one day trashing people, then when others call him out suddenly you're here to help him and agreeing with every word.

I could be wrong. But *shrugs* just calling it like I see it.

I don't always agree with the people on this forum, but I've always attempted to be respectful. For example L08e16o and I disagree a LOT, but he's always been respectful and admits when others have a point in the argument and says thanks when we site our sources. We're on difference sides of the fence on many occasions but I respect him FAR more than I do you right now (or at least AnonymousIncognito on the off chance you two actually aren't the same person).

It is your decision to think what you will. It really doesn't matter to me. As I have noticed, there are more people than just me who agree with him. I guess they are all him as well? It's not like people will agree with other people right?
It's not like you who tend to agree with darn near everything others on here say?

By your logic it is safe to say that you yourself are using multiple accounts.

People see things differently. What you might see as disrespectful, others might see as a fair reaction to the situation. What another might see as respectful, others might see as disrespectful.

The point is, before you gang up on people for not agreeing with how you see things or accuse others of being people you don't agree with, try to understand that not everybody will see things the same as you and that different people have different ways of expressing themselves.

I haven't seen you act any better than the person(s) you hold in such contempt.
FreakinZoid is offline   Reply With Quote