TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 11:46 PM   #36
midnight
Thunder Kitty
I would love thundercats to continue but we all know the series will not make it past season 2. I do not blame the artist or the storyboard who came up with the idea. But instead cartoon network horrible advertising and bandai horrible merchandising. Cartoon network is not the same company that once had great programs to show. Instead they have horrible shows which no one even watches anymore. Plus changing there time frame from friday to saturday was a horrible idea. I think thundercats would of had a better chance if it was on adultswim. Cartoon network barely advertised thundercats and no one really knew about the series. I was unaware of this series until a friend told me about it and I watched it a couple weeks later online and then on the tv. If cartoon network would of advertised it a bit more then maybe we could of seen the series last longer. Bandai never really advertising the series either and there merchandising department had horrible ideas. Why make a 4inch or 8 inch figure? I have never seen children playing with those size figures. If they would of done a little research they would of noticed that the standard size of many figures are 5 to 6 inches tall. (Just look at wrestling figures and etc) It wasnt until recently that bandai finally realized that the 6 inch figures were the right decision to make things after making multiple liono and tygra figures. But now its a little to late for those 6 inch figures to be made. I doubt we will ever see wilykit, wilykat, Pumyra, Slithe, Classic Cheetara, Classic Tygra, Classic Wilykit and wilykat and classic panthro in 6 inch size. Just look at how expensive 6 inch tygra is going online for about $50 dollars right now. I know its a little to late to save the series but I would at least like them to make one more set of 4 inch figures since they almost made all the characters and that is pumyra, Jaga, The Robear Berbils, Jackalman, Monkian and maybe Vultureman. After all bandai already made all the figures from the new series. It wouldnt hurt to make one box set of all these as a last farwell to this wonderful series for us fan who bought these figures. And did our best to support to keep the series alive although it was cartoon network and bandai's mistake that ruined it.
midnight is offline   Reply With Quote