TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 06:39 AM   #88
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altaica View Post
As for snarf, OMG Kawaii! I seriously hope the toy manufactures put out a plush! Oh and it would be awesome if they had a sound chip and can make those all too cute sounds he makes. I would totally buy 1 or two if they did!
It would be, imho, stupid not to produce a Snarf plush. I know that I would buy at least two of them (one for me, and one for my nephew).

Quote:
And I think it would have been better if they had packed snarf with Lion-o, or at least a little scale version with him. I know several people that want Snarf and not the tank. They could always put out a little pose-able snarf by himself too. I think they should have little snarfs in different poses in little figures. I know I'd buy em if there were a few. He's so dang cute! Especially when he's sleeping.
A multi-pack of differently posed Snarfs would be nice, but I would settle for a release of his figure outside of the Thundertank. Not that I don't like the tank, it's just not something I plan on buying.

Quote:
So I wonder if any of the fast food chains are planning on putting out a line....
Would be cool, but most cartoons don't get fast food promotions. If they do get one sometime, I'll be trying to get the whole set at least once, if not twice (one set to fiddle with, and the other set to keep nice...).
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote