Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 09:07 AM   #5352
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
Someone on another forum had an interesting theory and it was that Anet might not always see the whole picture in his visions. He might get flashes or feelings or something, but not necessarily see the whole thing played out like a movie.

An alternate explaination could be about the whole "before the evening bell" thing. Almost as soon as he saw the kiss the bell rang. Nothing ever said he couldn't feel betrayed by Cheetara as well after the bell rang.

Plus feelings are subjective anyway and aren't always logical. His former time with both Cheetara and Tygra could have influenced his feelings. Tygra and him don't often get along, yet Lion-O does get along with Cheetara. So his initial reaction could be to blame Tygra, but not Cheetara because of his and Tygra's past and because really Lion-O doesn't want to blame Cheetara because he likes her.
I can see if it was his initial reaction before the bell. Maybe he felt betrayal by tygra, because of what they went through in the AP and now see him move in so fast.

Yeah, I don't know how he gets his predictions. Good theroy though.

Even thought T/L don't get along, they are brothers. I would feel more betrayed by the other person, because they know that they don't get along.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote