Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 10:42 PM   #5371
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamofEternia View Post
i think liono will accept it but he will distance himself from them to protect himself. i don't think it's in liono's character to lash out at her for not choosing him. he will take it like a man but he will still be in pain internally whenever he sees them together. like i mentioned earlier, he will realize that his quest is a lot bigger than even his own feelings or maybe even happiness. in this kind of genre, the hero of the story has to always sacrifice their own life or happiness for the sake of others or their loved ones to protect them and bring peace to their kingdom.

I agree with this.

And I don't think either Cheetara or Tygra are going to break it off just for the sake of protecting Lion-O's feelings. If they ever break it off it would be for some other reason.

A great counselor/advisor, IMO, would have to be able to tell Lion-O what their true opinions are no matter if he'd like it or not.

He's not going to need a kiss up or a yes man when he has finally rebuilt Thundera.

Lion-O doesn't need a team that feels like they have to walk on eggshells around him to protect his feelings. He's king now. He has the responsibility to lead them and always will have the responsibility to lead no matter what personal problems he has. And I think that's the lesson the crew are having him learn right now.

Last edited by Balgus82; 01-27-2012 at 10:53 PM..
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote