Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 11:21 PM   #5377
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamofEternia View Post
i think liono will accept it but he will distance himself from them to protect himself. i don't think it's in liono's character to lash out at her for not choosing him. he will take it like a man but he will still be in pain internally whenever he sees them together. like i mentioned earlier, he will realize that his quest is a lot bigger than even his own feelings or maybe even happiness. in this kind of genre, the hero of the story has to always sacrifice their own life or happiness for the sake of others or their loved ones to protect them and bring peace to their kingdom.
We know, you want to get on with the story. There is a problem. The top boss wants this traingle to be important part of the story. So that means it is tied to his quest. It is not over.

Maybe if this show was aimed at depressed teenagers and young adults, I could see him sacrifice himself too. This show is aimed at kids 6-11, they are not in that depress mode of their life yet.

We want lion-o to grow, but what about the characters around him? I don't think lion-o realizes how big his quest is. They have not had a major set back.

Man up, the guy was about to cry. You can only keep those feelings held down for so long.

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-27-2012 at 11:46 PM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote