Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: G.I. Joe News
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 04:00 PM   #525
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: BCYOJOE @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Want to be in G. I. Joe 2 (rumored as G. I. Joe: Retaliation)? The Examiner has posted a small article regarding Paramount’s plan on the second G. I. Joe Live Action Movie. The article however leads to a Casting website which reveals more info.

The Hasbro and Paramount Pictures science fiction-action film sequel "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" is now in production and the casting directors are casting for principal actor roles, supporting roles, day players, extras, photo doubles and stand-ins for the films stars. There will be a few days of shooting in Vancouver, BC from August 5th to August 9th, 2011. However the stars have been cast in Los Angeles, and the remainder of casting is taking place in New Orleans. Louisiana shooting will run from August 15, 2011 to November 24, 2011.

Due to the leaked drafts of the "G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra" script, the storyline for the sequel’s script has been closely guarded. Director Jon Chu said that his plan is to give us a "down and dirty Joe." Returning cast members include Channing Tatum (Duke), Ray Park (Snake Eyes), and Byung-hun Lee (Storm Shadow) and new cast members Adrianne Palicki (Lady Jaye) RZA (Blind Master), D.J. Cotrona (Flint), Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson (Roadblock), and Elodie Yung (Jinx).

You can visit Feature Film Auditions here.

Adrianne Palicki is the beautiful lady featured on the news post, playing the lead female role of Lady Jaye.
Original Source: G. I. Joe 2 Auditions And Casting Calls - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote