Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 03:00 PM   #60
eero
"ero" with an extra "e"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
OH NO, THEY DON'T FIT IN WITH THE MOTUC LINE, THEY ARE WORTHLESS!!!

Seriously, I am so sick of this whininess as if every toyline is now supposed to be in scale with MOTUC. MOTUC is awesome, but it is not the only god damned toyline out on the market, nor is it the best toyline out there. If the line was made by Mattel, then fine, I can see a valid argument. However, it is not, Bandai is a completely different company.

As for the screws, again, Mattel is the only company I have seen not use screws, but every other toyline, whether it be GI Joe, Transformers, Power Rangers, has screws on the back of their figures. ANd you know what, that is fine, it makes it better if you need to swap a defective piece or want to customize.

And the articulation is the same, unless you count a bobble head as articulation.
Um, I agree. My point was, everyone wanted it the same size as MOTUC and now Bandai has only made it smaller. I for one don't care about scale from line to line, just so long as a line maintains the same scale. Ditto the shiny plastic, as if every toy line must have the same muted plastic of MOTUC. I liked the shiny. It was a nice change, and they actually looked like toys, which they are.

As for the screws ... yes, other companies use screws. In fact, I wish Joe still used the single screw. (Of course, Joe was so brilliantly engineered that the single screw hole was where the backpack went, thus eliminating its appearance.) But eight screws?? He looks terrible with that many in the back holes. Terrible.
eero is offline   Reply With Quote