Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 10:52 AM   #131
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleRylan View Post
Okay, overall I would say that was one of the more fun action/fantasy episodes. Good guys were good, bad guys were bad, there was action. Overall this is what I want out of the show.

That said, I had a few plot-based annoyances.

1. I know it has precedence in the original show, but without an actual explanation I don't think they should've shown Jaga using the sword. It asks some very weird questions about why Tygra can't be king. The point has always been made that he's not in the bloodline, and I assumed part of the deal was they didn't want others using the sword, but by showing Jaga we're left with blood as LITERALLY the only thing stopping him, and that just seems retarded. Visually, the Jaga scene was still very cool though.
You have to be a Lion to be the king (unless there are no lions left). The line is passed down from father to son just like Royalty in real life. That doesn't mean you have to be a lion, or king to use the sword. The sword was around before Thundera was even founded, and by extension, before there was a king.
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote