Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 08:46 AM   #3
KennY
The Everliving
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelgrave View Post
... Another thing I couldn't believe, it wasn't stupid & corny at all. And it wasn't boring at all! I bought season 1 of the old show & was bored to death with it. Most of the old 80's cartoons bore the crap out of me. Gut this one kept me glued to the TV the entire time.
Completely agree. I ordered the first DVD of the Thundercats from Netflix and was in awe that I thought it was SO great. Yea, I know, I was a kid, but when you watch them now you still think "I watched AND liked this?! Not what I remembered..." Kinda ruins it you know? Only upside to the oldies is when you run across an episode with that one scene you forgot about that was burned deep in your memory and when you see it, it takes you back and you can remember exactly what you were doing at the time you saw it. That's priceless... Also, I never saw the first episode of Original Thundercats. That was fun, lol. Maybe I did, who knows, I don't remember half of what I watched, shit, I was between the ages of 2-4 when I played/watched Thundercats.
KennY is offline   Reply With Quote