TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 08:03 AM   #20
monothingie
Broken Beyond Repair
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Moore View Post
I'm guessing you're referring to the news they posted in February that "Thundercats Episodes Will Return". Meaning the second half of the first season would air, which is the exact same response everyone who contacted CN got and after the episodes began airing overseas.

And you seem to be under the assumption that a new production team is in place, again, baseless speculation as opposed to hard info from one of the shows creators. To say he wouldn't know any more than we do, when working with the same companies that produced Thundercats and him having personal contact with everyone who was involved, is a massive stretch.
Negative, the article in March about the ns not returning for the 2012-13 season, which was unsourced and turned out to be spot on. But I think you give DN a bit too much credit for his insights into the future of the show. I really doubt that he has knowledges of what the execs at CN and WB are planning, also if he's been canned he may/would be pretty hostile towards any continuation of his work by another. The only one here with questionable motives are not the writers of the article, don't be too quick to write them off.
monothingie is offline   Reply With Quote