Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 06:59 AM   #7174
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
The crapiest triangle I have ever encountered in a story.
They have redefined the definition of a close friend, is someone you play "hanky-panky" with and your chosen BF is just someone you kissed in the lips(albeit your chosen BF was the one initiated the kiss).

Almost finished FF13-2, Noel, Caius and Yeul is one example on how a three characters story involving a certain but different kind of "love" without a triangle can be written well.

Other thing is she didn't say she was sorry for leading him on. She knew what she was doing.

The trianlge is unfair to a lot of fans. They built L/C all season and then we get a flashback and we are suppose to accept that? T/C never got any development. Triangles you get development on all sides.

They held true that the triangle would be important to the story, it is the second plot going on.

I wonder if they thought how fans would react to cleric cheetara actions or should I say wrote her. She goes from Lion-o's close support and flirt to just a plot device for the triangle.

I will buy that dragon dogma.

They can write.

Last edited by L08e16o; 02-26-2012 at 07:09 AM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote