Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 02:06 PM   #7197
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
Cheetara has become a totally shallow character now, I doubt that's what the writers were going for, but that's what we have now.
This is how I see it. They develop the L/C to the point where we are expecting it. To get the triangle going they did episode 12, now there is a reason why tygra likes cheetara. 13 we have her choosing tygra.

We have lion-o talk to cheetara about it and she said he is a close friend (don't get me started on that, she is not a friend in what she did). Lion-o storms off gets into a fight.

Lion-o still devastated over it drags them into to an area where they could be ambushed and dies.

I think everyone's biggest complaint is how they handled it. Of course I believe there is more to it, but this is what we got.

Yes, I think they used her character wrong. You would think she would've stopped it all by saying you are my friends and I choose no one. Then go off and tell tygra thanks for the flower. Then tell lion-o I am sorry for leading you on. He won't accept it, but it will be better than getting his heart ripped out.

Last edited by L08e16o; 02-28-2012 at 03:57 PM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote