TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 07:48 PM   #24
ichnusa
Thunder Kitty
those new figures are shown a month before Christmas, funny isn't it ?

mumm ra looks very great, but i feels like it miss something, the cape and i think he's too much smooth, i would prefer him much rough less plastic like

lion-o is now known for me as the ugly face, why don't they gave him an additional face that you could change whenever you want ? i understand those who don(t liked the old one who looked like a mediating one, but i like it
he looks like to have the same sculpt than the 8" but if you look closer to the neck now has only one joint, he can't look up and down any more .
the torso seems less detailed and like mumm ra, a little too smooth

picture makes ugly face a little blurry

my point is that they scaled down the figure, but the price may be not down enough for my taste, above all if the figure is getting ugly, and poor quality
lets say that this lion-o comes in Thundercats 2011 6" Classic Collector Figure Series 01 - Set of Lion-O & Mumm-Ra at $31.99 so it's about $15.99 each one
the ThunderCats Classic 8 inch Figure - Lion-O comes at $19.99, you save 4$ but you loose more quality, so i will skip those ones

otherwise i understand that the 6" scale is much more playable, but my 8" lion-o is proudly shown on my desk, like the mighty lord of the thundercats he is,and the ugly face one will never be

Last edited by ichnusa; 11-15-2011 at 08:01 PM..
ichnusa is offline   Reply With Quote