Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 10:34 PM   #29
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackalman View Post
it looks like they removed the mid-torse articulation which is a bummer. or will it be included and these are just the test shots?
I'm pretty sure it's still there. If not, than his torso is oddly sculpted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by User897 View Post
Lion-O looks like shit. Period. I don't see how they could have actually let that face sculpt pass. Mumm-Ra does look good, but he feels incomplete without his cape. Bandai are shooting themselves in the foot with the scale change. And you can bet with the "limited" release of future 8" figures will come a premium price. I was starting to like the 4" figures I have, and the 8" ones are neat on their own, but now it's like Bandai is favoring 6" for BOTH series and the 4" will suffer. With that comes a lack of vehicles and playsets as well. I am willing to "hang in there" and see just exactly what Bandai has up their sleeve, but I'm not liking how they have shit on the 8" and there is NO information on the 4".

*Fingers crossed*
Have...you seen the listings for the 4" figures coming out next year? Just because they didn't show any in this one interview doesn't mean they've forgotten about them.
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote