TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 04:39 AM   #33
Pravus Prime
Ancient Spirit of Evil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackalman View Post
it looks like they removed the mid-torse articulation which is a bummer. or will it be included and these are just the test shots?
I'm about 95% sure that 6 inch Classic Lion-O still has the mid-torso point. If Mumm-Ra does (which is highly dubious), it's very well hidden in the pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by User897 View Post
I was starting to like the 4" figures I have, and the 8" ones are neat on their own, but now it's like Bandai is favoring 6" for BOTH series and the 4" will suffer. With that comes a lack of vehicles and playsets as well. I am willing to "hang in there" and see just exactly what Bandai has up their sleeve, but I'm not liking how they have shit on the 8" and there is NO information on the 4".

*Fingers crossed*
That's because from their perspective, that's the line(s) they have to push to the collector community. They've said numerous times from the get-go, they see the 6 and 8 inch lines as being for the adult collector and the 4 inch line is for the kids. They know there's crossover, but that's where they aim the lines. The article wasn't about all upcoming products, it was about what's going on with the 8 inch line and to incent classic and modern 6 inch buying adult collectors with the new pictures and information.
Pravus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote