TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 05:49 AM   #34
Scelestus Unus
Thunder Kitty
One other thing I noticed is that the wrists look like single pegs now instead of the Revoltech-esque ones of the previos Classics figure. Don't really mind though, as I always feel like I'm going to break the peg when switching out the hands.

I don't mind the new head. He never really made faces like that very often in the cartoon, but it looks like something right out of the Wildstorm comics. I already painted my other Lion-O to be more cartoon acurate, so maybe I'll leave this one alone and call it my comic book version.

Also just noticed by zooming into the picture that the top torso piece looks to be sculpted into the figure as opposed to the 8 inch figure that had it as a seperate piece, that is worn on the figure like a vest. Depending on how big a gap there is between the upper and lower torso pieces, this may hinder the articulation there a bit.

One last edit... I know that the scales are different and that the two pictures weren't taken at the exact depth/angle, but it looks like the short form sword has a longer handle with a shorter hilt than the previous version.

Last edited by Scelestus Unus; 11-16-2011 at 05:59 AM..
Scelestus Unus is offline   Reply With Quote